CRDL, a new way of communicating
The CRDL [Cradle] translates touch into sound and allows new contact with people with communication and social interaction difficulties. It can also be used with children through play and musical creation.
- It connects people with each other
- It ensures a feeling of pleasure
- It allows to work on the body diagram
- It restores a feeling of existence and usefulness
- It improves the quality of life.
A new way to communicate with people with dementia, autism, intellectual disability or in infancy
Animation produced in partnership with Pétrarque