Well-being / Stimulation Village
A true breeding-ground for ideas to improve the daily life of patients, the Well-being / Stimulation Village brings together service enterprises offering solutions for stimulation and well-being for residents, patients and carers in health and medical-social establishments:
- A calming furry robotic seal from Phoque Paro
- A tovertafel (magic table): an interactive light game from MJ INNOV
- A non-drug, music-based therapy from Music Care
- A micro-siesta module for carers from Nap&Up
- A massage chair from No Stress
- Therapeutic and educational gardens to explore on foot, from Verdurable
- Games for organizing your activities and workshops with older persons, from Agoralude
- Hello art up, the art game with a dedicated immersive visit
- Holiste, a unique method for cellular oxygenation…naturally
- FeelU, virtual reality solution
A genuine place for dialogue and reflection, the Village des Architectes® enables healthcare actors and French and international designers to set out their vision of developments in the French and European hospital and medical-social buildings sector, drawing on their expertise in health architecture.
An open Village comprising specialist architects’ offices and very well-known experts, with a programme of over 15 conferences, discussions and round tables offered over 3 days:
- Contemporary hospital architecture, serving the patient pathway
- The architecture of well-being / Healing architecture
- The environmental footprint of hospital design projects
- The alliance of architecture and biomedical engineering
- Digital integration / The connected hospital
- Transformation, management and evaluation of hospital assets
- Opening and integrating the hospital into the urban environment
- Latest developments on medical-social projects
Consulting / Training Village
Because health, social and medical-social establishments need to constantly evolve and be trained, the Advice/Training Village offers the chance to get into discussion with your future partners.
Located in the Service, Advice, Training, Institutional zone at SANTEXPO, the Advice/Training Village hosts around twelve advice consultancies and training bodies.
Construction / Engineering Village
Come and meet the builders, design consultants and engineering offices who will be the key partners in your future construction and/or renovation projects.
The programme for these days covers construction, sustainable development, biomedical engineering, hospital engineering, hygiene, works, and building and personal security, all of which will feature for this new edition.
Drug Company Village- Leem (French pharmaceuticals industry association)
“Health – the new frontier of integration in Europe?”
For its 4th appearance at SANTEXPO, Leem is welcoming visitors to its stand over three days arranged around the major European challenges in health: “A Europe that protects, a Europe that shows the way, a Europe that acts.” The French Presidency of the Council of the European Union is an opportunity for France to bring its priorities for health to the European stage, and to build a harmonized policy on drugs. The drugs companies intend to be a driving force in drawing the lessons of the health crisis and of geopolitical threats, and to make health the new frontier of integration in Europe.
The partner laboratories : Amgen, AstraZeneca, Astellas, Biogen, Bristol Myers Squibb, GlaxoSmithKline, Merck, MSD, Novo Nordisk, Pfizer, Pierre Fabre, Sanofi, Takeda – will be attending alongside Leem to welcome visitors and present their projects.
Showroom CATEL Village
The CATEL Village & Showroom provides a showcase at SANTEXPO, along with specialized networking, in the field of e-health, around 3 main themes: Innovative objects, patient applications, and data solutions.
The space is configured into 3 zones:
- The telemedicine zone (relating to several fields of care)
- The care coordination and efficiency zone
- The prevention and well-being zone
This arrangement will enable you to orient yourself to exploring e-health via a “360-degree” route, or to target a specific zone which addresses your needs. Lastly, to optimize visits, Catel teams are on hand to welcome and guide you.
Discover: Stands, demonstrations, guided tours, conferences and events.Come and meet Catel and the exhibitors this time around!
In partnership with
With around 20 start-ups with less than three years’ trading behind them at the opening of the trade show attending each year, the Start-up Village abounds with trailblazing ideas and solutions that will help to improve healthcare in the future.
Young, innovative, French or international, these key players of the future are addressing the challenges associated with health