A destination for visitors, exhibitors and assemblers (assembly, exhibition and dismantling)
We remind you that the presentation of your HEALTH PASS at the entrance of the show is compulsory to access the spaces of the show.
What does the HEALTH PASS consist of:
- Vaccination certificate (1st and 2nd injection) – Complete vaccination schedule /
- A negative PCR or antigen test of less than 72 hours.
- A positive PCR or antigen test for Covid 19 over 15 days and less than 6 months.
- The self-test is not currently part of the HEALTH PASS device.
- The HEALTH PASS does not exempt from respecting barrier gestures (wearing a mask, using hydroalcoholic gel, social distancing).
For more information: Deconfinement – Health pass: what is planned from June 9 | service-public.fr:
You do not have a HEALTH PASS?
We invite you to carry out a PCR or antigen test near the site of the event. We may have to make available to you during the event the possibility of performing an antigen test on site.